What can I do if I am pregnant and don’t want the baby?
People who are pregnant have 3 options:
- Parenting — giving birth and raising the child.
- Abortion — taking medication or having a medical procedure that ends the pregnancy.
- Adoption — giving birth and placing your child with another person or family permanently.
What to do if you suspect an unwanted pregnancy?
If you have an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy, you have three options. You can raise the baby, choose adoption, or have an abortion. It is important to talk to people you trust and get accurate information.
Why do I feel like I don’t want my fetus?
Some women are treated for antepartum depression, also known as prenatal depression, or postpartum depression after childbirth. If your hormone levels or other internal factors are imbalanced and you feel like you don’t want your baby while you’re pregnant, then you could be experiencing prenatal depression.
What can I do for unwanted pregnancy naturally?
There is no safe or natural way to end an unwanted pregnancy without the help of a trained nurse or doctor at any stage of pregnancy. Attempting to end your own pregnancy is dangerous and can cause serious injury or even death. If you no longer want to be pregnant, both in-clinic and medication abortions are very safe.
How can you tell if you are pregnant without a test?
The most common early signs and symptoms of pregnancy might include:
- Missed period. If you’re in your childbearing years and a week or more has passed without the start of an expected menstrual cycle, you might be pregnant. …
- Tender, swollen breasts. …
- Nausea with or without vomiting. …
- Increased urination. …
How can I accidentally get pregnant?
It is possible to get pregnant if sperm comes into contact with the vagina, if for example:
- your partner ejaculates very close to your vagina.
- your partner’s erect penis comes into contact with your genital area (vagina or vulva)
Does spicy food cause miscarriage?
Eating hot and spicy food: eating hot and spicy food may neither cause a miscarriage nor increases your risk of having it.
Does Ginger cause miscarriage early pregnancy?
Does taking ginger increase the chance for a miscarriage? Miscarriage can occur in any pregnancy. Ginger has not been found to increase the chance of miscarriage or stillbirth in human studies.