Where do parents hide their kids electronics?
For small gifts like electronics, hide them in your underwear drawer. That should be the last place any kid would want to go searching.
Where should I hide my phone?
Hide your phone in a safe place.
Keep it hidden somewhere that your parents won’t look: in a purse or a backpack, or packed into your underwear drawer. Don’t leave it laying around your room or your house, or else your parents will be more likely to notice it.
How can I hide my parents from my phone?
4 Dangerous Vault Apps Parents Should Know About
- Calculator+ Don’t let it fool you, Calculator+ will function as a calculator, but input the passcode, and it unlocks a hidden folder for photos and videos. …
- Keepsafe Calculator Vault. …
- Hide Pictures Keep Safe Vault. …
- Best Secret Folder.
Where would your parents hide your birthday presents?
SpareFoot also asked parents to give up their preferred hiding spots, and these are the most popular results:
- 34.7 percent of parents hide presents in the closet.
- 18.1 percent in random spaces throughout the house.
- 12.5 percent in the garage.
- 9.6 percent in the car.
- 9.2 percent under the bed.
Where would parents hide presents?
A new survey found the most popular places for parents to stash their kids Christmas presents before the big day. According to zulily.com the number one hiding spot is in the trunk of a car. That’s followed by the linen closet, garage, basement or a friend’s house.
Where should you not hide valuables in your house?
Hiding Places to Avoid:
- areas that can damage your valuables with water or invasive matter, such as the water tank of a toilet, inside a mayonnaise jar that still has mayonnaise in it, or a paint can filled with paint. …
- a jewelry box. …
- your desk drawer, bedside drawer, or underwear drawer. …
- inside CD cases.
Is it illegal for your parents to take away your phone?
You are a minor living in their house so they can legally take your cell phone. If you pay for the phone and service, you can leave your parents’ home and seek housing for yourself. At 17 you could life on your own.