How do you congratulate a growing family?
New Baby Wishes
- Congratulations on your new baby! …
- Congratulations on the new addition to the family!
- Warmest wishes for you and your family as it continues to grow.
- So excited for you! …
- You are both sure to be the best parents in the world! …
- Words cannot express my happiness for you!
What to say to congratulate a?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
How do you say blessed with a boy?
We have been blessed with a son/daughter to love. At one glance we loved you with a thousand hearts. You are the perfect finishing touch to our family! We have been blessed with a child to love…
What do you say to a new mum?
Postpartum Support: What to Say to a New Mom (and What Not to Say…
- “You don’t even look tired!”
- “You don’t even look like you had a baby!”
- “You’ll bounce back soon!”
- “You’ll lose the baby weight eventually!”
- “You already look so thin!”
Do you say congrats when a baby is born?
Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn‘t congratulate unless you know the person is happy. “For many, parenthood is not a linear journey or fairy tale, in which an effortless conception, pregnancy, and delivery produces a healthy, thriving baby.
How do you congratulate someone for hard work?
Sincere congratulations on your hard-earned success. You are proof that good things come to those who are willing to sacrifice to reach a worthwhile goal. Words can’t express how proud I am! You have the creativity and determination to do whatever you can dream.
How do you welcome your siblings?
How should I introduce my older child to his or her new sibling? When the new baby arrives, have a family member or friend bring your child to the hospital or birth center for a brief visit. Allow another loved one to hold the baby for a while so that both parents can give the older child plenty of cuddles.
How do you bless a newborn?
God, please give my baby all that is required for a good way of life and for a good way of living. Please let this child bring joy and pride to me and my family. I will give all that is needed to this child. And help me to do my best to guard and protect my baby for his/her lifetime.
How do you say good luck to someone having a baby?
Phrases like, “Savor this shower. It may be one of the last you have in peace!” or compliments like, “I hope your baby has your partner’s optimism and your hair!” will make everyone chuckle. Classics. You can’t go wrong with “Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of blessings!”