Which fruit should be avoided during pregnancy?
Papaya– It tops the list for obvious reasons. Raw or semi ripe papaya contains latex which can induce premature contractions and that can be dangerous for your baby.
Which juice is not good for pregnancy?
Orange juice contains potassium, which can help lower your blood pressure. However, avoid orange juice or any other type of fruit juice that’s raw or freshly squeezed during pregnancy because these can be unsafe.
Can I eat watermelon during pregnancy?
Watermelon is generally safe to eat during pregnancy. However, pregnant women should avoid eating sliced watermelon that has remained at room temperature for too long. Moreover, women with gestational diabetes should avoid eating large portions.
What are signs you’re having a boy?
It’s a boy if:
- You didn’t experience morning sickness in early pregnancy.
- Your baby’s heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute.
- You are carrying the extra weight out front.
- Your belly looks like a basketball.
- Your areolas have darkened considerably.
- You are carrying low.
- You are craving salty or sour foods.