Do you say congratulations when a baby is born?
You can say ‘Congratulations‘ – your friend has, after all, successfully undergone labour and childbirth! Or you could just say something like, ‘I’m so happy for you!’ You can ask for the child’s name and it should be clear whether the baby is a boy or a girl!
What do you say to a baby boy when born?
Simple New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you three. …
- “Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- “Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.”
- “Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your daughter/son.”
- “What a very lucky baby! …
- “Well done on creating a mini human being. …
- “Really happy for you both.
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
How do you congratulate?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
How do you say good luck to someone having a baby?
Phrases like, “Savor this shower. It may be one of the last you have in peace!” or compliments like, “I hope your baby has your partner’s optimism and your hair!” will make everyone chuckle. Classics. You can’t go wrong with “Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of blessings!”
How do you say blessed with a boy?
We have been blessed with a son/daughter to love. At one glance we loved you with a thousand hearts. You are the perfect finishing touch to our family! We have been blessed with a child to love…
How do you bless a newborn?
God, please give my baby all that is required for a good way of life and for a good way of living. Please let this child bring joy and pride to me and my family. I will give all that is needed to this child. And help me to do my best to guard and protect my baby for his/her lifetime.
How do you welcome your siblings?
How should I introduce my older child to his or her new sibling? When the new baby arrives, have a family member or friend bring your child to the hospital or birth center for a brief visit. Allow another loved one to hold the baby for a while so that both parents can give the older child plenty of cuddles.