What do u put in a diaper cake?
Here is a complete and handy shopping list:
- 60 diapers.
- Thick cardboard.
- 7 washcloths or teething blankets.
- 67 rubber bands.
- 3 extra-large rubber bands.
- Empty paper towel roll.
- 2-inch wide ribbon.
How do you get things to stay on a diaper cake?
Stick double-sided tape or velcro tabs onto the top of the diaper cake and the bottom of the stuffed animal. These items secure the stuffed animal in its place and can be easily removed later.
Do you use the diapers from a diaper cake?
Yes, use the diapers.
What diapers are best for diaper cake?
Supplies for the Diaper Cake
- 1 large package of about 60 Pampers diapers size 3 or above (Pampers Swaddlers are recommended – because they are white)
- Bag of rubber bands, assorted sizes (or about 60 small, 6 large)
- One bottle of Champagne (this will be the base of the cake AND an awesome surprise for mom & dad!)
What is the point of a diaper cake?
They typically serve two fundamental purposes: as a unique decorative piece (for a baby shower or nursery), and practically for helping your new parents care for their newborn. After being displayed, parents can use the diapers, which are all brand new, fresh out of the package Pampers brand, on their baby.