Is there a difference between baby shampoo and body wash?
Shampoos are specifically formulated to clean and take care of hair, whereas body wash is a liquid soap that is appropriate for cleansing the body. Most commercial shampoos and body washes are made as creams or gels. They are emulsions or gels of water and detergent base with added functional ingredients.
Which soap is best for skin?
Here is a list of the Best soaps in India.
- Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar.
- Pears Soft & Fresh Bathing Bar Soap.
- Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar.
- Dove Care & Protect Moisturising Cream Beauty Bathing Bar.
- Biotique Almond Oil Nourishing Body Soap.
- Himalaya Honey and Cream Soap.
- NIVEA Creme Care Soap.
What happens if you wash your hair with body wash?
“If you were to use a body wash in your hair, it wouldn’t break up the oil [and dirt] as well,” says Katta. “It’ll leave that residue behind.” That means you could end up with flat, listless hair, as all those oils you’d normally remove will continue to weigh it down.