How do you fold bibs neat?
Bib roll-up: Baby bibs can be awkward to fold. Some people stack them on top of the other. However, you can roll these up by folding the neck strap down and then roll to finish. Hanger bags for bulky items: To save closet space, you can get hanger bags for bulky items like coats and snowsuits.
How do you fold an adult onesie?
Here is a step by step guide on folding your onesies:
- Lay your onesie flat on your bed or any smooth, flat surface.
- Zip or button down your onesie.
- Fold the sleeves so that the whole will look like a rectangle.
- Fold it in half, preferably lengthwise.
- Fold into a very neat rectangle or into a compact roll.
How do you roll baby footie pajamas?
So to do this with footed pajamas, fold the arms in with the body of the pajamas. Then fold the bottom portion of the pajamas about a third of the way towards the middle. Now fold the top portion down so it meets the feet. Smooth flat again with your hands if needed to remove wrinkles.